Technologies: .Node.JS (w/ Hapi.JS framework), PostgreSQL
Software/Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, NPM, Jenkins
Solution Type: Microservice
Industry: Finance (Student Loan Origination/Refinance)
The client was recently acquired by another corporation. Both the client and new parent company had existing web portals for customers and customer support personnel to manage loan and customer demographic information. The two systems did not communicate with each other which caused extra overhead for customers and customer support personnel in that they needed to manage customer information in two separate systems. This disconnect caused data integrity and staleness issues within both systems. In addition, the client wished to consolidate client contact agreement management to one system in order to reduce TCPA liability.
Utilizing a Node.JS microservice, a system was developed to automatically synchronize user demographic changes between the client and parent company’s systems. In addition, an interface was provided for the client’s customer support personnel to manage and resolve merge conflicts originating from a failed synchronization. Lastly, all TCPA related database fields from the client’s system were migrated into the parent company’s system in order to consolidate the maintenance of those agreements.
- Reduction in the customer and employee overhead when performing maintenance on demographic information.
- Improved customer data integrity and freshness in both systems.
- Daily volume analytics on usage of the client’s customer demographic information management.
- Quality web-based resolution tool for managing merge conflicts between the two systems.
- Consolidation of TCPA agreements between the two companies and reduction of TCPA liability.
Partner With Us!
Find out how we can help you with your project or software needs!Contact Us