Technologies: Enterprise Data Warehouse
Industry: Energy Market Operations
Software/Tools: Informatica, IBM Netezza Platform Software, and Erwin Data Modeler
Solution Type: Consulting
The client faced a gap in the trusted and timely information needed to fully guarantee the reliable operation of a significant North American power grid region. An explosion of big data and an aging data warehouse meant the in-house data experts could not service the rapidly expanding backlog of analytical development projects or support the organization’s desire to harness self-service data analysis.
- Helped the clients’ team reimagine how to develop and deliver quality analytics with more agility. The effort kickstarted a stream of projects to solve several business challenges.
- Provided ETL development and data modeling services to expedite the use case backlog.
- The team built new data warehouse pipelines to feed outage coordination historical and near real-time information.
- Helped replace enterprise data warehouse platform by providing data migration and testing service.
- A new trusted source of information allowing the customer to evaluate, predict interactively, and coordinate grid outages.
- A sustainable plan and set of best practices to develop future use cases in the development queue.
- A modernized data warehouse framework is in place to build upon and enable faster-informed decisions.
Partner With Us!
Find out how we can help you with your project or software needs!Contact Us