Technologies: Node 12, Vue 2, Azure App Services, Azure Postgres Database
Industry: Regulatory Compliance Auditing
Software/Tools: Docker, NPM, Azure DevOps, Twilio Authy
Solution Type: Web Application
The client wanted to launch a new product that provides insights and statistics into how users adhere to regulations on an organizational level, and in comparison to the industry as a whole. The client also wanted to have administrative insights into how they were performing in managing, tracking, and executing audits for their users. Lastly, the client wanted their users to have the highest level of confidence in system security by enabling users to utilize two-factor authentication.
Utilizing a combination of Azure Cloud services (Azure App Service, Azure Postgres Database, Azure DevOps), modern web technologies, and application design best practices, the Theoris Solutions team provided an efficient, user-friendly, and cost-effective web portal. This portal enables users to view various charts and statistics providing insight into how their organization is adhering to regulations, how they compare to the industry as a whole, and administrative insight into how they are ensuring audits are performed on time. Lastly, this portal integrates with Twilio Authy to enable users to utilize two-factor push authentication.
- Greater insight into how the client is performing in regards to managing, tracking, and executing audits for their clients
- Newly available insights into how clients are performing in regards to regulatory compliance and how they compare to the overall industry
- Cloud-centric information storage and reduced need for spreadsheet performance analytics
- Advanced data reporting capabilities with configurable filters and search, enabling streamlined data analytics
- Better secured information and system processes
- Enablement of two-factor authentication to increase security and give clients peace of mind in knowing their data is secure
- Easy to manage cloud service and application development pipeline, allowing quick turnaround time on feature development and issue resolution