Software/Tools: TFS, GIT, Syncsort, Visual Studio
Solution Type: Application Development and Maintenance/Support
The client had engaged a vendor that had supported 3 Portfolio Management applications for years to migrate outdated technology to newer technology. Early on in the project, the vendor informed the client that they wouldn’t be able to hit any of the deadlines they had previously agreed upon. Neither from the support of the current app nor from the development of the new system. Their requirements were not in order and the application needed to be migrated and supported.
Theoris assisted both with the support of the legacy system and supported the client with migration from Mainframe to .NET Core and ongoing application maintenance and support for 3 large Portfolio Management Applications in the financial industry. Theoris ensured the applications were migrated in a timely fashion to coincide with when the mainframe support contract ended for the client. Theoris supported the client from the requirements phase through implementation and continued to support the applications in production on an ongoing basis.
- The Client was able to end the support agreement that wasn’t working and from a legacy platform that was becoming harder and harder to support
- The Client migrated their applications to a more modern technology platform
- Increased business value through modern applications
- Cleaner and more reusable code
- Scalable system that does not require more effort to maintain as the business grows