Theoris specializes in matching you with the opportunity that best fits your needs and career goals. With over 30 years of experience working with engineering and tech savvy companies, we know the industry. We are also more than just a “staffing” company. As a Theoris team member, you join a culture based on people-centered values, and an environment that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our goal is to Fuel Your Career!
THE THEORIS SERVICES ADVANTAGE
Alignment: By placing you in a Consulting, Contract-to-Hire, or a Permanent Placement position, we can find the right opportunity for YOU.
Experience: With over 30 years of building strong relationships in the industry, we’re uniquely positioned to make the right connections to help you grow your career.
Support: We build long-term relationships with our clients and our consultants. This knowledge is used to find the right job placement to support your career development.
Dedication: Our sales and recruiting teams are experts dedicated to the IT and Engineering staffing space and are highly respected by our client base.
Best-in-class benefits: We are in the people business; treating people right is our ONLY priority. Theoris Services consultants are full-time employees with full benefits, including:
- Robust Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- PTO accrual
- Paid holidays
- Excellent cash-based referral program
WHY WORK WITH A THEORIS SERVICES RECRUITER?
There are many advantages to working with a Theoris Services recruiter:
- Extensive market and industry experience. We can offer you insights and market knowledge that will give you the edge over the competition.
- Highly respected by our clients. We have personal relationships with hiring managers throughout the industry so we can connect them with you.
- Your “Personal Job Search Consultant.” We will guide you throughout the entire hiring process.
- Offer crucial assistance at every step. We will help you with resumé and marketing assistance, interview preparation, opportunity details, company culture, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact us today to learn more & find out how Theoris can help solve your IT and Engineering needs.